The value of each case is different and must be evaluated separately. We take a great deal of time to conduct a proper evaluation of your case. Our Law Firm has been evaluating personal injury and workers' compensation cases and representing injured people for quite a while. However, you must know that there is never a guarantee of any recovery.
It is impossible for us to tell immediately how much money, if any, you will recover in connection with your case. There is no formula and each case is unique and different. In cases of serious injury, the ultimate recovery is often related to the amount of insurance coverage available, as well as the nature, extent, and duration of your injuries, along with an assessment of liability. As your attorneys, we feel it is our primary duty to obtain an amount of money which will fairly and justly compensate you for your injuries. We will make every effort to do this by locating all sources of money. We will advise you of our evaluation in this regard.
In general, most states allow recovery of damages for the following elements of damages:
- The nature and extent of injury, including whether the injury is permanent, and the amount of disability.
- Medical expenses, both past and reasonably certain to be incurred in the future. This includes mileage to and from the doctor or hospital.
- Wage loss, past and future and loss of capacity to earn a living.
- Pain and suffering, including your motor vehicle and other items of personal property.
- Loss of consortium for your spouse, past and future.